Dynamo wheelset has been completed (Son 28 hub, Archetype rims, DT Comp double-butted spokes) and brought home; now I need to install the cassette and tyres/tubes (the bits you always forget about in costings; I’m too lazy to shift them from one wheelset to the other. The wheels do have rim tape, though). The dynamo front light has also been acquired and the wiring sorted (spade connecters added on, heat shrink tubing shrunk).
I still need a bracket to turn up to fit the light to the underside of the Carradice bag (the alternative is clamping it onto the brake bolt and I refuse to mess with the brakes when they are working!), and I’ve ordered some new skewers for the wheels (yeah, I thought they’d come with, but apparently not …)
Also acquired a bell (a splurge, on the Spurcycles bell), and I’m waiting for some custom bar end plugs to finish the tape install (I’ve added Specialized Bar Phat gel pads and tape in the hopes of reducing some hand numbness; early indications are that it does in fact fulfil that hope).